To return your Order of Goods via post:
1. There is no need to telephone us when sending us a return.
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods. Please enter the quantity of the item you are returning and select a reason for return from options.
3. Tear down the vertical perforation then tear down the horizontal perforation to detach the free returns label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method).
4. Place the return section inside the parcel and attach the free return label (only applicable when returning from a UK post office and using Royal Mail as the carrier method) by removing the adhesive backing.
5. Take the parcel to your local post office. Please retain your proof of postage stamp.
6. If you don't have your returns label or you did not receive a despatch note, please Contact Us and request a replacement.
7. We will email to confirm your return has been processed.
If you do not have a return form enclosed in your order you can print your own return label by visiting:
Purchases made in-store cannot be returned via post to the Website return address.
*If we reasonably consider that you have repeatedly taken advantage of our policy in relation to returning Goods you will be notified that your orders will no longer be accepted on the Website.
**Returns must be made within 28 days in order to qualify for a full refund.