Yes! It’s easy to return your items to Asda and there’s no need to call or notify us before you go.
We just need to know what you’re returning and it would be really helpful to know why.
Find your returns form. If you think it might be missing, then you can ask for a new one at the Asda Toyou service desk.
Fill out your details. We need your name and your order number, written on the Toyou label that came with your order.
Attach the Toyou label to the outside of your parcel.
Pop down to your local Asda. Take your package with you and find the Click & Collect / Toyou service point where we can process your return. You can use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to tell us you’ve dropped it off or simply hand it to a customer adviser at the Toyou desk.
Want to track your order? You can follow its journey HERE.
Return to any Asda Store
To return your order via Toyou at Asda:
1. There is no need to contact us when returning your item(s).
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed with your Order of Goods. Please enter the quantity of the item you are returning and select a reason for return from the eight options.
3. Write your full name and order number on the Toyou label enclosed in your order. Attach the label to the outside of your parcel.
4. Take the package to the Click & Collect / Toyou service point in any Asda store where you can either use the self-service Touchscreen terminal to confirm drop off in a drop box or hand to a colleague behind the Toyou service desk.
5. You can track your return here.
6. Don’t have your pre-printed label? You can also print a new label here. or at the Toyou service point in your local Asda store.