Gift card Terms & Conditions:
- The M&Co gift card can be redeemed in M&Co stores in the UK and online at mandco.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit being revoked.
- The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. Purchases and refunds outside the UK are subject to currency conversion at the prevailing daily rate.
- The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if re-sold. If found, return to M&Co, Caledonia House, 5 Inchinnan Drive, Inchinnan, Renfrew, PA4 9AF.
- You can check your balance at any M&Co store or by calling 0333 202 0720. National call rates apply.
- The card will expire 24 months after last use and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- Protect this card and treat it as cash; M&Co cannot accept responsibility if your card is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- This card remains the property of M&Co and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.