Some of our customer experience a black screen when trying to view our videos.
We have found a bug with the Google Chrome browser where some customers might not be able to view our videos, this is down to the individual's settings on the Google Chrome browser.
If you cannot see our videos or if they are not working then you will need to follow the steps below in your Google Chrome browser:
- Open new tab
- Type "chrome://flags" in the address bar and hit enter.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the "find" box on the upper right side of the Google Chrome browser window, just below the window border.
- Type exactly as you see it here: hardware-accelerated (spell it right)
- Click the down arrow to get to the proper line if necessary, but, your page should move to the correct line all by itself. The line says: Disable hardware-accelerated video decode.
- Click DISABLE right below it.
Once this has been done correctly your browser will reload / restart and you will be able to view the videos again on M&Co.